For an appointment please call (281) 491-9278
DR. POLINGER TREATS CHILDREN AND ADULTS OF ALL AGES
When you call for your first appointment, please have your insurance card ready. We ask for your insurance information before your visit in order to verify your insurance. This is a necessary step if you will be using your insurance as payment for services rendered. This will also shorten your waiting time in the waiting room prior to seeing the doctor. If we are unable to verify your insurance prior to your scheduled visit, we will ask you to pay in full for services rendered. If your insurance company does pay, we will send you a refund as per your insurance company directions within 30 business days.
Your insurance company will only cover office visits and procedures that are medically necessary. Your insurance company will not cover cosmetic procedures such as Botox, fillers, certain laser procedures, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, etc.
Dr. Polinger is not a Medicare provider. Medicare patients are welcome, but will have to pay for services rendered as private pay patients.
If your insurance carrier requires a referral, it is your responsibility to obtain a properly written referral from your PCP. If you do not have a required written referral when you arrive at the office, we will ask you to call your PCP to fax a written referral to us. If you are unable to obtain a required written referral, we will be happy to see you at the time of service. However, we must collect payment in full. Again, should your insurance carrier pay for the services rendered we will process a refund within 30 business days.
Dr. Polinger is dedicated to the highest quality of dermatologic care and treatment. Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, Dr. Polinger offers state-of-the-art care in all dermatologic areas including but not limited to:
- Skin cancer evaluation and removal (basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, malignant melanoma), SKIN CANCER SCREENING AND BODY EXAMS, Actinic keratoses (pre-cancer treatments), Psoriasis, Acne (including Accutane treatments), Anti-Wrinkle Treatments, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Allergic rashes including poison ivy and Contact Dermatitis, Boils
- Brown Spots, Purple spots, White Spots, Red spots, Body rashes, Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery, Dandruff, Dermatitis, Dry skin, Eczema, Eyelid rashes
- Eczema (including hand and foot eczema, body eczema), Extractions of acne lesions, Medical facials, Removal of blackheads and whiteheads, Face rashes, Freckles,Herpes cold sores
- Fungus (Scalp, body nails), Hair Loss, Impetigo, Lichen planus, Lupus rashes, Moles (including medically necessary removal), Molluscum contagiosum, Morphea, Scleroderma
- Nail Problems, Ringworm, Rosacea, Scabies,Seborrhea, Shingles, Skin tag removal, Skin infections, Spider veins on face and body, Sunburn,WARTS, Yeast (Candida - skin, nails)
- Laser Surgery (cosmetic procedures) Including: Acne Blue Light Treatment, Hair Removal, Photofacial (including spider veins on face and body), Fractionated Pixel Resurfacing, Skin Tightening, Acne Scar Improvement, Tattoo Removal, Leg Vein Removal By Laser and/or Sclerotherapy (leg vein injections)
- Removal of skin cancers (basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, malignant melanoma)
- Removal of skin pre-cancers (actinic keratoses, dysplastic nevi)
- Removal of non-cancerous (benign) lesions (moles, skin tags, benign keratoses, warts, etc)
We accept most major insurance plans.
We accept Visa & MasterCard
For Cosmetic procedures Care Credit is available. Three months with no interest is offered to qualified patients.